- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 ripe avocados, seed and skin removed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 kiwifruit peeled and cut into small dice
- red bell pepper, seeded and cut into small dice
- pancetta, cut into small dice
- chives, thinly sliced
- Purchased balsamic glaze (Chef Rusty prefers Roland www.rolandfoods.com brand glaze, but any brand will work fine.)
- pieces naan bread or pita bread
1. In a bowl combine the first 7 ingredients and half of the chopped chives, mash with a fork to a chunky guacamole consistency. Set aside remaining chives.
2. In a small skillet over medium-high heat cook pancetta until crispy, drain fat and set aside to cool. Grill Naan bread until toasted and firm, let cool and cut into small triangles.
3. To assemble, spread guacamole mixture on one side of each piece of naan. Top guacamole with a spoonful of the diced kiwi followed by crispy pancetta and diced red bell pepper.
4. Drizzle a little balsamic glaze over each serving and top with remaining chopped chives.