- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic or wine vinegar
- 1 - 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh basil or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh marjoram or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
1. In a screw-top jar combine olive oil, balsamic or wine vinegar, sugar, basil, thyme, and marjoram. Cover the jar and shake well to mix.
2. Chill the dressing until serving time or up to 1 week. Makes about 1/2 cup vinaigrette.
- Up to 1 week before, prepare dressing. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- cal. (kcal) 67,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 0,
- pro. (g) 0,
- vit. A (RE) 0,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- sodium (mg) 1,
- calcium (mg) 0,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet