Grilled Salmon with Garden Mayonnaise
- Rinse fish; pat dry. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Brush asparagus and both sides of salmon with oil. Season both with salt and pepper.
- For a charcoal grill, place salmon on greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Place asparagus on grill next to salmon. Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is tender and fish flakes easily, turning fish once halfway through grilling, and turning asparagus occasionally. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place fish and asparagus on grill rack. Cover and grill as above.)
- To serve, arrange asparagus on plates. Top each with salmon. Spoon Garden Mayonnaise mixture on top of salmon. Makes 4 servings.
- In a small bowl combine celery, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and tarragon. Makes 3/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Salmon with Garden Mayonnaise)
- Per serving:
- 501 kcal cal.,
- 37 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 16 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 107 mg chol.,
- 313 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 37 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet