- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 fresh ears of corn
- 1/2 cup bottled reduced-calorie clear Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 2 cups red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh oregano or basil
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh oregano or basil leaves (optional)
1. Remove husks and silks from corn. Brush with some of the salad dressing. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; turning often. (Or place in a shallow baking pan; bake in a 425 degree F oven for 30 minutes, turning once.) When corn is cool enough to handle, cut kernels from cobs (you should have about 2 cups kernels).
2. In a large bowl, combine corn kernels, spinach, tomatoes, and snipped herb. Add remaining salad dressing; toss gently to coat.
3. To serve, spoon corn mixture into 6 small mugs or bowls. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. If desired, top with oregano leaves. Makes 6 (1-cup) servings.
- Prepare as directed through Step 2. Cover and chill in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 82,
- Fat, total (g) 2,
- chol. (mg) 2,
- sat. fat (g) 0,
- carb. (g) 15,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 326,
- Vegetables () 1,
- Starch () 1,
- Fat () 1,
- Carb Choice () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet