- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
cup chopped, seeded cucumber
cup chopped celery
cup chopped green onions
teaspoon garlic powder
12-ounce can (1 1/2 cups) tomato juice or hot-style tomato juice
4-serving-size package lemon-flavored gelatin
1. In a small bowl, combine cucumber, celery, green onions, vinegar, and garlic powder; set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, bring tomato juice and water to boiling. In a large bowl, add tomato juice mixture to gelatin; stir about 3 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Chill in the refrigerator about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
3. Stir in vegetable mixture. Divide mixture among six 5- or 6-ounce custard cups or plastic cups or pour into a 3-cup bowl or salad mold. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until firm. To serve, unmold salad(s) onto serving plate(s). Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6 servings
- Sodium (mg)262,
- Carbohydrate (g)16,
- Fiber (g)1,
- Protein (g)2,
- Vegetables (d.e.).5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet