Edamame Bread Salad
- In bowl combine feta cheese and yogurt. Using fork mash into paste. Add basil and garlic, mash to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, up to 8 hours.
- In saucepan bring 8 cups lightly salted water to boiling. Add soybeans and green beans; return to boiling. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool. Prepare Balsamic Dressing.
- Add tomatoes to bean mixture. Drizzle 1/2 of dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, up to 8 hours. Toss before serving.
- Spread feta mixture on bread slices; place slice on serving plate; mound bean mixture on top. Drizzle remaining dressing; sprinkle basil. Makes 6 servings.
- In blender combine extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, and fresh basil leaves; blend until smooth. Add whipping cream and blend to mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts (Edamame Bread Salad)
- Per serving:
- 474 kcal cal.,
- 24 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 8 g monounsatured fat),
- 27 mg chol.,
- 679 mg sodium,
- 46 g carb.,
- 10 g fiber,
- 9 g sugar,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet