- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce bottle light honey-mustard salad dressing
- 1/2 16 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 lemon or lime
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 apples, cored and very thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 small beets or candy cane (chioggia) beets (about 12 ounces), trimmed, peeled, and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh cranberries or dried cranberries (optional)
1. In a blender or food processor, combine salad dressing and jellied cranberry sauce; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a small serving bowl; set aside.
2. Squeeze juice from lemon or lime into a medium bowl; add the water. Add apple slices to juice mixture; turn slices to coat well. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine greens and sliced beets. Drain the apples; add to greens mixture. Gently toss together. Spoon greens mixture onto eight salad plates; drizzle with dressing. If desired, garnish with cranberries.
- Prepare dressing as directed in Step 1. Cover and chill for up to 1 week. Stir before using. Continue as directed in Steps 2 and 3.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 144,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 29,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 258,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet