"Confucius Says" Noodle Salad
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In a very large salad bowl combine cooked pasta, snow peas, cucumber, summer squash, red pepper, carrots, bok choy, green onions and snipped cilantro. Mix well. Add dressing; toss to coat
- Cover and chill any remaining salad for up to 24 hours. Makes 12 to 16 servings.
Confucius Says Noodle Salad Dressing
- In a screw top jar combine canola oil, brown sugar, lime juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, plum sauce, Asian chili sauce, salt, black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, toasted sesame oil, minced garlic and ground ginger. Cover and shake well.
Nutrition Facts ("Confucius Says" Noodle Salad)
- Per serving:
- 211 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 0 mg chol.,
- 234 mg sodium,
- 40 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 11 g sugar,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet