- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups shelled fresh peas
- 1 pound large carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a saucepan, cook peas in a small amount of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold running water until cool. Peel carrots. Using a vegetable peeler, peel carrots lengthwise into very thin strips.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine peas, carrots, and green onions. In a small mixing bowl combine honey, vinegar, salt, and black pepper. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss gently. Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.