- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 recipe Jalapeno Dressing (see recipe, below)
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 medium red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium avocado, seeded, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium papaya, seeded, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 of a medium jicama, peeled and cut into matchstick-size pieces
1. Prepare Jalapeno Dressing. Cover and chill until serving time.
2. Line a platter with Bibb lettuce leaves. Arrange grapefruit sections, avocado slices, and papaya slices on lettuce. Sprinkle jicama pieces over fruits. Drizzle Jalapeno Dressing over fruit. Makes 6 servings.
- Prepare dressing. Cover and chill up to 4 hours ahead.
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon lime juice
- 1 - 2 finely chopped and seeded fresh jalapeno peppers*
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup
1. Combine 1/4 cup of the sour cream, honey, lime juice, jalapeno peppers, and paprika in a blender container. Cover and blend until nearly smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in other 1/4 cup sour cream until combined.
- Because chili peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes, avoid direct contact with them as much as possible. When working with chili peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves. If your bare hands do touch the chili peppers, wash your hands well with soap and water.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 155,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- chol. (mg) 9,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 18,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (RE) 165,
- vit. C (mg) 63,
- sodium (mg) 15,
- calcium (mg) 40,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet