- In a medium mixing bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Chill until partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Fold apple, cheese, and celery into gelatin.
- Pour gelatin mixture into a 3-cup mold. Or, pour into 6 individual molds or 6-ounce custard cups.
- Cover and chill 3 to 24 hours or until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate or salad plates. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Apple-Cheese Mold)
- Per serving:
- 33 kcal cal.,
- 1 g fat
- 4 mg chol.,
- 116 mg sodium,
- 4 g carb.,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet