- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 4-serving-size packagelow-calorie lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2/3 cup finely chopped red apple
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
1. In a medium mixing bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Chill until partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
2. Fold apple, cheese, and celery into gelatin.
3. Pour gelatin mixture into a 3-cup mold. Or, pour into 6 individual molds or 6-ounce custard cups.
4. Cover and chill 3 to 24 hours or until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate or salad plates. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 33,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- chol. (mg) 4,
- carb. (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 116,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet