Rosemary-Brie Chicken Burgers
cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
cup fine dry bread crumbs
teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
teaspoon ground black pepper
pounds uncooked ground chicken
ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
kaiser rolls or ciabatta buns, split and, if desired, toasted
Fresh spinach or arugula (optional)
- In a small bowl combine dried cranberries and enough boiling water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes; drain well.
- In a large bowl combine cranberries, walnuts, bread crumbs, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add ground chicken; mix well. Shape mixture into six 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, grease grill rack. Place patties on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat. Grill for 14 to 18 minutes or until no longer pink (165 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling and topping patties with cheese for the last 2 to 3 minutes of grilling.
- If desired, spread bottoms of rolls with mayonnaise; top with spinach. Add burgers and, if desired, red onion. Replace tops of rolls.
Nutrition Facts(Rosemary-Brie Chicken Burgers)
- Per serving:
- 578 kcal cal.,
- 27 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 8 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 149 mg chol.,
- 780 mg sodium,
- 46 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 8 g sugar,
- 39 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet