- Makes: 2 servings
- Start to Finish: 10 mins
cup fresh or frozen raspberries
cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, coarsely snipped
cup light-color rum (2 ounces)
cup carbonated water, chilled
Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Thaw raspberries, if frozen; do not drain. Place sugar in a shallow bowl. Rub lime wedge around the rims of two 6- to 8-ounce cocktail glasses. Dip rims into sugar to coat; set aside.
- If desired, set aside several raspberries for garnish. Place the remaining raspberries in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Strain berries through a fine-mesh sieve; discard seeds. Set aside.
- Divide the snipped mint between the prepared cocktail glasses. Fill glasses three-fourths full with ice cubes. In a cocktail shaker, combine rum and the strained raspberries. Add ice cubes to fill shaker almost full; shake until very cold. Strain into the ice-filled glasses.
- Slowly pour carbonated water into glasses. If desired, garnish with reserved raspberries and mint sprigs.
Nutrition Facts (Raspberry Mojito)
- Per serving:
- 130 kcal cal.,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 0 mg chol.,
- 22 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet