- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/3 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, coarsely snipped
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup light-color rum (2 ounces)
- 2/3 cup carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
1. Thaw raspberries, if frozen; do not drain. Place sugar in a shallow bowl. Rub lime wedge around the rims of two 6- to 8-ounce cocktail glasses. Dip rims into sugar to coat; set aside.
2. If desired, set aside several raspberries for garnish. Place the remaining raspberries in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Strain berries through a fine-mesh sieve; discard seeds. Set aside.
3. Divide the snipped mint between the prepared cocktail glasses. Fill glasses three-fourths full with ice cubes. In a cocktail shaker, combine rum and the strained raspberries. Add ice cubes to fill shaker almost full; shake until very cold. Strain into the ice-filled glasses.
4. Slowly pour carbonated water into glasses. If desired, garnish with reserved raspberries and mint sprigs.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 130,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 0,
- carb. (g) 16,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 22,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet