- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 12 ounce package frozen red raspberries, thawed, or 3 cups fresh red raspberries
- 10 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 1 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and/or fresh red raspberries
1. Place raspberries in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Press puree through a fine-mesh sieve to strain out seeds; discard seeds. In a punch bowl combine raspberry puree, sparkling water, and lemonade concentrate.
2. Serve in glasses over ice. Garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh raspberries.
- Prepare as directed in Step 1, except do not add the sparkling water. Cover puree and chill overnight. Gently stir in sparkling water and lemonade concentrate. Serve as directed.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 82,
- carb. (g) 22,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 19,
- vit. C (mg) 17,
- sodium (mg) 43,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet