Raspberry Breakfast Parfaits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. To make granola,* in a medium bowl combine oats, coconut, almonds, and sunflower kernels. In a small bowl combine honey, oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Drizzle honey mixture over oat mixture. Stir until oats are coated.
- Spread oat-honey mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake about 25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Spread granola onto prepared baking sheet. Set aside to cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- To make parfaits, in a small bowl combine yogurt and marmalade.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of the raspberries in each of four 10-ounce glasses. Add about 2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture to each glass. If desired, stir gently to mix. Add about 2 tablespoons of the granola to each glass. Repeat layers, but do not stir. If desired, top with additional raspberries.
From the Test Kitchen
If you don't have time to make the granola, substitute your favorite healthful purchased granola.
Nutrition Facts (Raspberry Breakfast Parfaits)
- Per serving:
- 196 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 1 mg chol.,
- 59 mg sodium,
- 32 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 18 g sugar,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet