- Heat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly coat a 9x5-inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, allspice and pepper in medium bowl.
- Whisk pumpkin, sugar and eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in milk and oil. Stir in dry ingredients just until blended; fold in nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack, 15 minutes. Unmold and cool completely on wire rack. Makes 1 loaf, eighteen 1/2-inch-thick slices.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare and bake bread. Cover and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin-Pecan Bread)
- Per serving:
- 155 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 24 mg chol.,
- 200 mg sodium,
- 24 g carb.,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet