- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 11 ounce package (12) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Separate breadsticks and uncoil into individual pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 12-inch-long rope.
2. Tie each rope in a loose knot, leaving 2 long ends. Tuck the top end of the rope under roll. Bring bottom end up and tuck into center of roll.
3. In a shallow dish combine Parmesan or Romano cheese, sesame seeds, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Brush top and sides of each rosette with melted butter. Carefully dip the top and sides of each rosette into the cheese mixture.
4. Place rosettes 2 to 3 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven about 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm. Makes 12 rosettes.
- cal. (kcal) 135,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 18,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 4,
- sodium (mg) 334,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet