Turn refrigerated breadsticks into fancy dinner rolls with this easy recipe.
- Yields: 12 rosettes
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 15 mins 375°F
11 ounce package (12) refrigerated breadsticks
tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
teaspoon sesame seeds
teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
teaspoon garlic powder
tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Separate breadsticks and uncoil into individual pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 12-inch-long rope.
- Tie each rope in a loose knot, leaving 2 long ends. Tuck the top end of the rope under roll. Bring bottom end up and tuck into center of roll.
- In a shallow dish combine Parmesan or Romano cheese, sesame seeds, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Brush top and sides of each rosette with melted butter. Carefully dip the top and sides of each rosette into the cheese mixture.
- Place rosettes 2 to 3 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven about 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm. Makes 12 rosettes.
Nutrition Facts (Parmesan Rosettes)
- Per serving:
- 135 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 334 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet