Fruited Pumpkin Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan or three 5-3/4x3x2-inch loaf pans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a whisk; whisk in the water, nectar, and oil. Using a wooden spoon, stir pumpkin quick bread mix into egg mixture until combined. Stir in pecans, the 1/2 cup apricots, and the cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan(s); spread evenly. Bake 8x4x2-inch pan for 55 to 65 minutes or 5-3/4x3x2-inch pans for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center(s) comes out clean.
- Cool in pan(s) on wire rack(s) for 10 minutes. Remove from pan(s). Cool completely on wire rack(s). Wrap and store overnight before slicing.
- If desired, pour Apricot Icing over bread and sprinkle with additional snipped apricots. Makes 1 large or 3 small loaves (16 to 18 servings).
- In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and enough apricot nectar to reach drizzling consistency.
Nutrition Facts (Fruited Pumpkin Loaf)
- Per serving:
- 202 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 26 mg chol.,
- 152 mg sodium,
- 27 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet