- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
Nonstick cooking spray
eggs, lightly beaten
8.5-ounce packages corn muffin mix
14.75-ounce can cream-style corn
cup chopped red sweet pepper (1 medium)
4-ounce can diced green chile peppers
cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 ounces)
1. Lightly coat the inside of a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together eggs, corn muffin mix, cream-style corn, milk, sweet pepper, and chile peppers. Spoon egg mixture into the prepared slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting about 4 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. If possible, remove ceramic liner from cooker or turn off cooker. Sprinkle top of spoon bread with cheese. Let stand, covered, for 30 to 45 minutes before serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 8 to 10 servings
- Total Fat (g)12
- Saturated Fat (g)2,
- Cholesterol (mg)114,
- Sodium (mg)713,
- Carbohydrate (g)54,
- Fiber (g)1,
- Protein (g)11,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet