Pumpkin Waffles with Maple Pecan Cream
- In a large bowl stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Make a well in the center of flour mixture.
- In another large bowl combine eggs, milk, pumpkin, and melted butter. Add pumpkin mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be slightly lumpy).
- Add batter to a preheated, lightly greased waffle baker according to the manufacturer's directions. Close lid quickly; do not open until done. Bake according to the manufacturer's directions. When done, use a fork to lift waffle off grid. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve warm with Maple-Pecan Cream.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add pecans. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until pecans are toasted. Stir in maple syrup and whipping cream; heat through. Makes 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin Waffles with Maple Pecan Cream)
- Per serving:
- 465 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 102 mg chol.,
- 408 mg sodium,
- 70 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet