Easy Pumpkin Soup with Spiced Croutons
- In a large saucepan cook carrots in hot butter over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pumpkin, broth, half-and-half, water, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, top soup with Spiced Croutons and celery leaves.
- In a bowl toss bread cubes with pumpkin pie spice. In a large skillet cook bread cubes in hot butter for 8 minutes or until toasted, turning occasionally.
Nutrition Facts (Easy Pumpkin Soup with Spiced Croutons)
- Per serving:
- 200 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 21 mg chol.,
- 590 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 11 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet