- Makes: 4 servings
- Bake: 5 mins to 10 mins 350°F
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
Nutty Maple Pudding
cup pecan pieces
cup whipping cream
4-serving-size package vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
medium pear, cored and thinly sliced
cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread pecan pieces in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a chilled medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form; set aside. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using the 2 cups milk. If desired, stir in the 3 tablespoons maple syrup. Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture.
- Divide pudding mixture among 4 dessert dishes. Top with pear slices. In a small bowl combine the toasted pecans and the 1/3 cup maple syrup. Spoon pecan mixture over pudding and pear slices.
Nutrition Facts (Nutty Maple Pudding)
- Per serving:
- 447 kcal cal.,
- 24 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 10 g monounsatured fat),
- 51 mg chol.,
- 424 mg sodium,
- 56 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 50 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesChocolate Cakes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Desserts, Cookies, Dark Chocolate Desserts, Desserts, Fruit Salad Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Milk Chocolate Desserts, Pudding, Custard, and Mousse Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, White Chocolate Desserts