- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans with green chiles
- 1/4 cup bottled salsa
- 2/3 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 7-ounce pouch refrigerated guacamole
- 1/2 of a 2-1/4-ounce can chopped pitted ripe olives, drained
- Tombstone Graveyard Characters (see below)
- Shredded lettuce
- 10-inch tortillas
1. In a small bowl, combine refried beans and salsa. Spread refried bean mixture in a 2-quart rectangular dish. In a small bowl, combine ranch salad dressing and taco seasoning; stir in chicken.
2. Spoon on top of the beans in an even layer. Spoon guacamole in small mounds on top of the chicken mixture. Carefully spread to an even layer.
3. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours before serving. Just before serving, place Graveyard Characters into dip. Sprinkle the graves with chopped olives and shredded lettuce.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 10-inch flour tortillas (any flavor)
1. Using cookie cutters or a knife, cut tortillas into gravestones, cats, owls, bats, fence rails, and a tree. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until firm and crisp. Cool on rack.