Tombstone Taco Dip
- In a small bowl, combine refried beans and salsa. Spread refried bean mixture in a 2-quart rectangular dish. In a small bowl, combine ranch salad dressing and taco seasoning; stir in chicken.
- Spoon on top of the beans in an even layer. Spoon guacamole in small mounds on top of the chicken mixture. Carefully spread to an even layer.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours before serving. Just before serving, place Graveyard Characters into dip. Sprinkle the graves with chopped olives and shredded lettuce.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tortilla Graveyard Characters
- Using cookie cutters or a knife, cut tortillas into gravestones, cats, owls, bats, fence rails, and a tree. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until firm and crisp. Cool on rack.