Thai Chicken Wraps
cup creamy peanut butter
tablespoons soy sauce
tablespoons cooking oil
teaspoon bottled minced garlic
8 inches green, red, and/or plain flour tortillas
teaspoon garlic salt
ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast strips for stir-frying
tablespoon cooking oil
cups packaged shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- For peanut sauce, in a small saucepan combine sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, water, the 2 tablespoons cooking oil, and the garlic. Heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 10 minutes or until heated and softened. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl combine garlic salt and pepper. Add chicken, tossing to coat evenly.
- In a large skillet heat the 1 tablespoon oil. Cook and stir seasoned chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Add broccoli, onion, and ginger to skillet. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, spread each tortilla with about 1 tablespoon of the peanut sauce. Top with chicken strips and vegetable mixture. Roll up each tortilla, securing with a wooden toothpick. Serve immediately with remaining sauce. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Thai Chicken Wraps)
- Per serving:
- 330 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 30 mg chol.,
- 911 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 17 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet