Thai Chicken-Curry Stir-Fry
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the milk, snipped cilantro, soy sauce, cornstarch, curry powder, coconut flavoring (if desired), crushed red pepper, and salt. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size strips; set aside.
- Spray an unheated wok or large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking. Preheat over medium heat. Add sweet peppers and jalapeno pepper; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
- Add the oil to hot wok. Add chicken; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Push the chicken from center of wok. Stir sauce; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Return vegetables to wok. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until heated through. Serve immediately with noodles or rice. If desired, garnish with cilantro. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Thai Chicken-Curry Stir-Fry)
- Per serving:
- 430 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 83 mg chol.,
- 394 mg sodium,
- 66 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 24 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet