Tex-Mex Chicken and Tortilla Stack
- Thaw chicken. In a medium mixing bowl combine chicken, jicama, and the 1/2 cup taco sauce; set aside.
- Place one of the flour tortillas on a platter. Spread with half of the chicken mixture. Spread half of the avocado dip onto a second tortilla; place, avocado side up, atop chicken. Sprinkle with half of the lettuce. Top with a third tortilla; spread with half of the beans. Top with another tortilla; add half each of the sour cream, red pepper, green onions, and cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with remaining sour cream, red pepper, green onions, and cheese. Sprinkle with olives. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 3 hours.
- To serve, cut into wedges. Pass taco sauce. Makes 8 main-dish servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Assemble tortilla stack. Cover and chill up to 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts (Tex-Mex Chicken and Tortilla Stack)
- Per serving:
- 392 kcal cal.,
- 15 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 42 mg chol.,
- 566 mg sodium,
- 42 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 24 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet