Ordinary chicken takes on the exotic taste of India in this easy-to-make dish.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Marinate: 2 hrs to 24 hrs
- Bake: 50 mins 375°F
- Skin chicken. Place chicken pieces in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, cooking oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and turmeric. Spoon sauce atop chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven for 25 minutes. Spoon juices over chicken and bake for 25 minutes more or until chicken is tender and cooked through. Transfer chicken to a platter (discard pan juices). Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Tandoori-Style Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 352 kcal cal.,
- 15 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 132 mg chol.,
- 446 mg sodium,
- 7 g carb.,
- 45 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet