Skip the Chinese take-out and prepare this delicious Asian dinner at home in just 30 minutes.
0 did it
- Makes: 6 servings
- Start to Finish: 30 mins
- Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips. Set aside.
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together teriyaki sauce, stir-fry sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Pour cooking oil into a wok or large skillet. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Preheat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry onion in hot oil for 2 minutes. Add bok choy, broccoli, and sweet pepper; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add fresh pea pods (if using); stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from the wok.
- Add half of the chicken to the hot wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from the wok. Repeat with remaining chicken. Return all chicken to the wok. Push chicken from the center of the wok.
- Stir sauce. Add sauce to the center of the wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Return cooked vegetables to the wok. Add corn, mushrooms, and thawed frozen pea pods (if using). Stir all ingredients together to coat with sauce. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until heated through. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice noodles or rice. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Szechwan-Style Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 260 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 40 mg chol.,
- 1045 mg sodium,
- 32 g carb.,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet