- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 cups water
- 5 ounces noodles (about 3 cups)
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 12 ounces boned skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 8 ounce carton plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms
1. Lightly salt the 6 cups water; bring to boiling. Add noodles; cook according to package directions. Drain well; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating. Cook onion in skillet until nearly tender.
3. Add oil to skillet. Add chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
4. In a small bowl stir together yogurt, flour, paprika, and salt.
5. Add undrained mushrooms to skillet. Stir in yogurt mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Serve over hot noodles. Makes 5 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 5,
- cal. (kcal) 321,
- Fat, total (g) 10,
- chol. (mg) 90,
- carb. (g) 29,
- pro. (g) 27,
- sodium (mg) 369,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet