- Lightly salt the 6 cups water; bring to boiling. Add noodles; cook according to package directions. Drain well; set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating. Cook onion in skillet until nearly tender.
- Add oil to skillet. Add chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, flour, paprika, and salt.
- Add undrained mushrooms to skillet. Stir in yogurt mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Serve over hot noodles. Makes 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Stroganoff-Style Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 321 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- 90 mg chol.,
- 369 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet