Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- If using frozen corn, cook according to package directions. Drain corn; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, corn, chicken, cucumber, red or green sweet pepper, carrot, and green onions. Toss gently to mix.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, olive or salad oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, mustard, and bottled hot pepper sauce. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over the pasta mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- To serve, gently toss pasta mixture. Serve on individual salad plates. If desired, garnish with fresh cilantro. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad)
- Per serving:
- 501 kcal cal.,
- 20 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 51 mg chol.,
- 834 mg sodium,
- 54 g carb.,
- 26 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet