- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Hot cooked rice or pilaf (optional)
1. Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound lightly into a rectangle about 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and salt. Coat chicken breasts with flour mixture. Sprinkle chicken breasts with lemon pepper.
2. In a 12-inch skillet cook the chicken breasts in the hot butter, half at a time, over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until brown and no longer pink. Return all of the chicken to the skillet, overlapping chicken breasts slightly. Drizzle lemon juice over the chicken breasts. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until pan juices are slightly reduced. Serve chicken and pan juices over hot cooked rice or pilaf, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
- 2 starch, 3 very lean meat, 2 fat.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 258,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 95,
- sat. fat (g) 7,
- carb. (g) 8,
- pro. (g) 27,
- sodium (mg) 725,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet