- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 15 ounce container refrigerated tomato-basil or marinara sauce
- 2 purchased broiled or roasted chicken breast halves (about 8 ounces cooked meat)
- 3 oil-packed dried tomato halves, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 6-inch flour tortillas
1. In a small saucepan, heat sauce until heated through. Meanwhile, remove bones from chicken; cut meat into bite-size strips.
2. Finely chop dried tomatoes. Toss together the chicken, tomatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and green onion.
3. To assemble enchiladas, coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 2 tablespoons of the pasta sauce over bottom of the dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture just below center of each tortilla. Roll up. Place seam-side down in dish.
4. Pour remaining pasta sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. If desired, garnish with sliced green onions.
- 1 vegetable, 3 starch, 2 fat, 4 very-lean meat.
- Servings Per Recipe 3,
- cal. (kcal) 450,
- Fat, total (g) 17,
- chol. (mg) 93,
- sat. fat (g) 7,
- carb. (g) 40,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 36,
- sodium (mg) 1058,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet