- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs to 4 hrs 30 mins (low) or 2-2.5 hours (high)
Fruited Pork Chops
boneless pork loin chops, cut 1 inch thick
teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
7 ounce package mixed dried fruit
medium red and/or yellow sweet pepper, seeded and sliced
cup bottled barbecue sauce
Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Trim fat from pork chops. Place chops in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with thyme. Add dried fruit and sweet pepper to slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce over all in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter. Skim fat from sauce. Spoon some of the sauce over chops; pass remaining sauce. If desired, garnish with fresh thyme sprigs. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Fruited Pork Chops)
- Per serving:
- 450 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 92 mg chol.,
- 421 mg sodium,
- 49 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 40 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet