- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 2 7 ounce package mixed dried fruit
- 1 medium red and/or yellow sweet pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
1. Trim fat from pork chops. Place chops in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with thyme. Add dried fruit and sweet pepper to slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce over all in cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
3. Transfer chops to a serving platter. Skim fat from sauce. Spoon some of the sauce over chops; pass remaining sauce. If desired, garnish with fresh thyme sprigs. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 450,
- Fat, total (g) 11,
- chol. (mg) 92,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 49,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 40,
- sodium (mg) 421,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet