- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1/4 7 ounce jar oil-packed, dried tomato strips or pieces
- 1 large zucchini or yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces chicken breast meat, cut in cubes
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan, Romano, or Asiago cheese (2 ounces)
- Black pepper, freshly ground
1. Cook in lightly salted boiling water according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to hot pan.
2. Meanwhile, drain tomato strips, reserving 2 tablespoons oil from jar; set aside. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon reserved oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet. Add remaining reserved oil to skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Gently toss zucchini, chicken, and tomato with cooked pasta. Sprinkle each serving with cheese and season to taste with pepper. Makes 4 servings.
- 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 2 very lean meants, 2 fat.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 381,
- Fat, total (g) 14,
- chol. (mg) 40,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 40,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 24,
- sodium (mg) 334,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet