Curried Pasta and Chicken Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, chicken, apple, celery, and onion.
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, curry powder, and salt. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, stir cashews or peanuts into pasta mixture. If necessary, stir in milk. If desired, serve salad in lettuce-lined bowls. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Curried Pasta and Chicken Salad)
- Per serving:
- 376 kcal cal.,
- 23 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 63 mg chol.,
- 244 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet