- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 14 ounce canchicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 14 1/2ounce canMexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 10 ounces)
- 2 cups frozen (yellow, green, and red) peppers and onion stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- Sliced fresh jalapeno chile peppers* (optional)
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine broth, undrained tomatoes, chicken, and frozen vegetables.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
3. To serve, ladle soup into warm soup bowls and top with tortilla chips. If desired, top with chile peppers. Makes 4 servings.
- Because chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes, avoid direct contact with them as much as possible. When working with chile peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves. If your bare hands do touch the peppers, wash your hands and nails well with soap and warm water.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 181,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 36,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 19,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 18,
- sodium (mg) 1383,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet