- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 pounds meaty chicken pieces
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Skin chicken, if desired. Arrange chicken in a foil-lined 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a small bowl combine marmalade, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice; pour over chicken.
2. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes, spooning sauce over chicken occasionally. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Bake 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 1-1/2 starch, 3-1/2 very lean meat, 1/2 fat.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 282,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 92,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 22,
- pro. (g) 30,
- sodium (mg) 336,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet