Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a 2-quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper. Stir into noodle mixture.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with paprika. Makes 6 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare casserole; cover and chill up to 24 hours. Bake as above.
Nutrition Facts (Broccoli and Chicken Casserole)
- Per serving:
- 290 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- 61 mg chol.,
- 508 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
How To Video
Christine Pico 1267 Days Ago
Easy and quite tasty! Thanks to the holidays, I had some leftover turkey drumsticks I was able to pull out from the freezer. Once defrosted, I chopped the meat in 1/2 inch cubes. I used fresh broccoli cut into bite size pieces instead of the recommended frozen, which I was happy with. I don't think I'd use frozen. One I don't care for it, and two, I think once cooked the broccoli would be too mushy for my liking. Other than the broccoli, I followed the instructions as given and it turned out great.