Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
ounces dried medium noodles
cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
10 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
cup sliced green onions
10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
cup skim milk
cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a 2-quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper. Stir into noodle mixture.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with paprika. Makes 6 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare casserole; cover and chill up to 24 hours. Bake as above.
Nutrition Facts(Broccoli and Chicken Casserole)
- Per serving:
- 290 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- 61 mg chol.,
- 508 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet