- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 ounces dried medium noodles
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 10 3/4ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
2. In a 2-quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
3. In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper. Stir into noodle mixture.
4. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with paprika. Makes 6 servings.
- Prepare casserole; cover and chill up to 24 hours. Bake as above.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 290,
- Fat, total (g) 11,
- chol. (mg) 61,
- carb. (g) 22,
- pro. (g) 25,
- sodium (mg) 508,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet