Asian Primavera Stir-Fry
- In a small bowl combine dried mushrooms and 1 cup warm water; let stand for 15 minutes. Drain mushrooms, squeezing out excess liquid; reserve liquid. Slice mushroom caps; discard stems. Stir cornstarch into reserved mushroom liquid.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- In a bowl stir together the chicken, sherry, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
- Lightly coat a wok or large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry sugar snap peas and carrots for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add green onions and stir-fry for 1 minute more. Remove vegetables from wok; set aside. Add chicken mixture to wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Push chicken from center of wok. Stir cornstarch mixture; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Return vegetables to wok. Add mushrooms and pasta. Stir to coat with sauce. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. If desired, garnish with green onion curls. Makes 4 servings.
- 2-1/2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 2 Meat
Nutrition Facts (Asian Primavera Stir-Fry)
- Per serving:
- 333 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 45 mg chol.,
- 324 mg sodium,
- 48 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet