Spicy Beer-Brined Ribs
- For brine, in a large bowl, combine beer, salt, brown sugar, celery seeds, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, and, if desired, liquid smoke; stir until salt and brown sugar are dissolved. Cut ribs into 2-rib portions; place in a resealable large plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Pour brine over ribs; seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove ribs from bag; discard brine. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling. Test for medium heat above the drip pan. Place ribs, bone sides down, on the grill rack over the drip pan. (Or place ribs in a rib rack; place rib rack on the grill rack over the drip pan.) Cover and grill for 1-1/2 to 1 3/4 hours or until ribs are tender, brushing with barbecue sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling. Add additional coals as needed to maintain temperature. Makes 4 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare as directed through step 2. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Grill as directed in step 3.
Honey-Beer Barbecue Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in cooking oil until tender. Stir in chili sauce, beer, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and prepared mustard. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts (Spicy Beer-Brined Ribs)
- Per serving:
- 12 kcal cal.,
- 95 g fat
- (38 g sat. fat,
- 10 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 43 g monounsatured fat),
- 342 mg chol.,
- 1559 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 78 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
inzamamsooperc 67 Days Ago
I made this recipe it had a really good taste & so delicious. This is exactly the same taste that is was looking for. I search many site and found 2 best websites for recipes 1 is bhg.com and 2nd is ( https://www.sooperchef.pk/ ). Thanks for sharing such a delicious recipe.