Spaghetti with Roasted Butternut Squash
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In 15x10x1-inch baking pan toss together squash, peeled garlic cloves, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Evenly spread squash in pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until squash is tender and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti, with 1 tablespoon salt added to water, according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- In small saucepan heat butter over medium heat until it turns the color of light brown sugar, stirring frequently.
- In serving bowl toss spaghetti with about half the browned butter. Toss squash, garlic, bacon, nuts, and nutmeg with remaining browned butter. Serve squash mixture over spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Spaghetti with Roasted Butternut Squash)
- Per serving:
- 398 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 22 mg chol.,
- 250 mg sodium,
- 47 g carb.,
- 6 g fiber,
- 13 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet