Pork Tenderloin with Mustard-Molasses Glaze
- Dry off any excess moisture from the pork with paper towels. Coat lightly with olive oil and season with salt.
- Place the pork in the center of the cooking grate over indirect heat. Grill for 5 minutes over direct heat, turning occasionally to mark all sides of the tenderloin. Switch to indirect heat and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Brush generously with the glaze. Cook for 5 more minutes, and then brush more glaze all over the pork, turning if necessary. Continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees F. The total cooking time should be 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, place on a clean platter, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk well. You can use warm, or let cool and transfer to a clean glass jar. The glaze will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Note: If you want a thicker glaze with a more pronounced mustard flavor, double the quantity of mustard.