Pork & Potato Stack
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pork on rack in roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Roast 35 minutes or until pork reaches 155 degrees F on meat thermometer. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Cut pork in bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, using the 1/4-inch slicing blade of food processor, slice potatoes (or slice with knife). In large saucepan cook potatoes and soybeans in lightly salted boiling water, covered, for 5 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Cut zucchini in 1-1/2- to 2-inch lengths. Slice lengthwise in food processor (or slice with knife); set aside. Make Creamy Walnut-Garlic Vinaigrette in food processor.
- In a lightly greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish, layer half the potato-soybean mixture. Drizzle 1/3 cup vinaigrette. Evenly layer zucchini; drizzle 1/3 cup vinaigrette. Evenly arrange pork and remaining potato-soy bean mixture; drizzle 1/3 cup vinaigrette. In small bowl combine corn, green onions, and remaining vinaigrette; spoon on salad.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 24 hours for flavors to meld. Top with carrots. Sprinkle tarragon and thyme. Makes 6 servings.
Creamy Walnut-Garlic Vinaigrette
- In food processor combine egg product, vinegar, mustard, salt, tarragon, pepper, and garlic. With food processor running, gradually add olive oil. Process until thickened. Stir in walnuts.
Nutrition Facts (Pork & Potato Stack)
- Per serving:
- 355 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 10 g monounsatured fat),
- 49 mg chol.,
- 576 mg sodium,
- 24 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet