- Let piecrusts stand at room temperature according to package directions. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle pie plate with cornmeal. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage until brown; add pepperoni and heat through. Drain fat. Pat dry with paper towels to remove additional fat. Stir in mushrooms.
- Unfold pie crusts. Transfer one of the crusts to prepared pie plate. Sprinkle one-third of the shredded cheese over bottom crust. Pour half of the Hot and Spicy Pizza Sauce over cheese. Top with the sausage-pepperoni mixture, another one-third of the shredded cheese, and the remaining Hot and Spicy Pizza Sauce. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Cut several slits in remaining crust. Place top crust on filling. Trim and flute edge. Brush with milk or water.
- Bake in a 425 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until pastry is golden and pie is heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Pizza Pie)
- Per serving:
- 588 kcal cal.,
- 48 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 70 mg chol.,
- 1177 mg sodium,
- 41 g carb.,
- 20 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet