Peking Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Sauce
- Sprinkle meat with onion powder. Place in a shallow baking dish. Pour the 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce over meat. Sprinkle with pepper. Cover and chill for 1-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, the 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, mustard, and oil. Cover and chill sauce until serving time.
- For a charcoal grill, arrange hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium-high heat above the pan. Place pork on grill rack over drip pan. Cover and grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of tenderloin registers 155 degrees F. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium-high. Adjust heat for indirect cooking. Grill as above.)
- Remove meat from grill. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before carving. (The meat's temperature will rise about 5 degrees F during standing.) Cut meat into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve with sauce and, if desired, pea pods and carrots. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Peking Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 270 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 105 mg chol.,
- 810 mg sodium,
- 8 g carb.,
- 1 g sugar,
- 34 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet