Orange-Mustard Pork Chops
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and membranes. Cut each half into three wedges. In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place squash and onion. Trim fat from chops. Place chops on top of squash and onion in cooker.
- In a small bowl, stir together broth, marmalade, mustard, marjoram, and pepper. Pour broth mixture over chops and vegetables in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Transfer chops and vegetables to a serving platter, reserving cooking juices; cover chops and vegetables and keep warm.
- For sauce, strain cooking juices into a glass measuring cup; skim off fat. Measure juices; add water, if necessary, to equal 1-3/4 cups. Pour juices into a medium saucepan. Stir together cornstarch and cold water. Add to saucepan, stirring to combine. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Serve sauce with chops and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts (Orange-Mustard Pork Chops)
- Per serving:
- 265 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 65 mg chol.,
- 168 mg sodium,
- 27 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet