Molasses-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- In a large skillet cook prosciutto or bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain and set aside. In the same skillet cook green beans and onion in 3/4 cup water according to bean package directions. Drain bean mixture; set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork tenderloin slices; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until just barely pink in center, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together orange juice, molasses, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Add to meat in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir about 2 minutes more. Stir bean mixture into mixture in skillet; heat through.
- If desired, serve with steamed spinach. Top individual servings with prosciutto or bacon. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Molasses-Glazed Pork Tenderloin)
- Per serving:
- 324 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 52 mg chol.,
- 460 mg sodium,
- 38 g carb.,
- 7 g fiber,
- 16 g sugar,
- 29 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Cindy Neuhaus 835 Days Ago
4 stars, I've made this several times and everyone loves it---so much so that I served it for Thanksgiving, triple recipe! I just think it's a touch salty so I use a little less.