- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 ounces cooked ham, finely chopped
- 4 ounces process Swiss cheese slices, torn into small pieces
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup hard apple cider or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Apple wedges and/or rye crackers
1. In a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine ham, Swiss cheese, cream cheese, onion, apple cider or apple juice, mustard, and caraway seeds. Cover and cook on low-heat setting, if available,* for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Stir before serving. Serve dip with apple wedges and/or rye crackers.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- sodium (mg) 621,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet