- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 ounces cooked ham, finely chopped
- 4 ounces process Swiss cheese slices, torn into small pieces
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup hard apple cider or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Apple wedges and/or rye crackers
1. In a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine ham, Swiss cheese, cream cheese, onion, apple cider or apple juice, mustard, and caraway seeds. Cover and cook on low-heat setting, if available,* for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Stir before serving. Serve dip with apple wedges and/or rye crackers.Nutrition Facts per serving (dip only)::
3. 143 cal., 10 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 40 mg chol., 621 mg sodium, 2 g carb., 0 g dietary fiber, 9 g protein.
- Some 1 1/2-quart slow cookers include variable heat settings; others offer only one standard (low-heat) setting. This recipe was tested in both types of cookers. Use the low-heat setting if one is available for your slow cooker. Makes 2 cups dip