- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 16 ounce loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 medium potatoes, finely chopped (2 cups)
- 1 medium red or green sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
1. On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Prick generously with a fork. Bake in a 375 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until light brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick or well-seasoned skillet cook potatoes, sweet pepper, and green onion in margarine or butter over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
3. In a medium mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, parsley, and pepper; spread over hot crust. Top with potato mixture and ham. Sprinkle with cheddar or Swiss cheese.
4. Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 553,
- Fat, total (g) 32,
- chol. (mg) 59,
- sat. fat (g) 10,
- carb. (g) 44,
- pro. (g) 22,
- sodium (mg) 808,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet