Ham and Potato Brunch Pizza
- On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Prick generously with a fork. Bake in a 375 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick or well-seasoned skillet cook potatoes, sweet pepper, and green onion in margarine or butter over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, parsley, and pepper; spread over hot crust. Top with potato mixture and ham. Sprinkle with cheddar or Swiss cheese.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Ham and Potato Brunch Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 553 kcal cal.,
- 32 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 59 mg chol.,
- 808 mg sodium,
- 44 g carb.,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet