Ham and Potato Brunch Pizza
16 ounce loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
medium potatoes, finely chopped (2 cups)
medium red or green sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips
cup sliced green onion
tablespoons margarine or butter
cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
cup dairy sour cream
tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
cups diced fully cooked ham
cup shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Prick generously with a fork. Bake in a 375 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick or well-seasoned skillet cook potatoes, sweet pepper, and green onion in margarine or butter over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, parsley, and pepper; spread over hot crust. Top with potato mixture and ham. Sprinkle with cheddar or Swiss cheese.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Ham and Potato Brunch Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 553 kcal cal.,
- 32 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 59 mg chol.,
- 808 mg sodium,
- 44 g carb.,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet